Saturday, January 8, 2011

On Your Toes.

This was meant to be more than an image of my crotch. It's finally a New Year. More important than drinking and cheers-ing, and on a personal note...I am on my toes. Everyday, I will vow to be thankful for balance and to seek clarity for things which are out of my control. Even more, I will look for beauty in chaos. I will look back on last year only once, just long enough to allow myself to admit that it was rough...shake it off, and move forward.

I will appreciate everyone I care about in my life. I will ask for help when I need to, and help others when asked. I will cry if I have to. I will laugh, love, and learn. I will write and speak reassuring cliches (I will then ask for forgiveness for said cliches, should they be exceptionally terrible). I will do my best to be honest with myself, and with others. And for as long as I can - I will run, walk, and dance. I will stay on my toes.

Here's to 2011....

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful words Kate! Here's to 2011! A month late, but better late than never, huh?

    (forgive the cliche)

    ReplyDelete